Certified Translation Service
We’ve made it our aim to provide high-quality translation, localization, interpreting, and content solutions. Regardless of the translation you require, our skilled translators are up to the task.
- The translated content is printed on plain paper or on company letterhead, depending on your needs.
- A photocopy of your source or main paper is always attached to the translated paper.
- For authenticity, both the source/main paper in photocopy and the translated paper are stamped with our firm’s ‘Service No.’ (please note that on some occasions, offices or embassies inquire about the translated papers).
- Our translator signs and seals the translated paper.
- A valid notary public must affix his seal to the translated document.
- A translator certificate or affidavit is issued stating that the translator is capable of translating and that the enclosed translation is true and accurate (please note that our translator has an English language/literature background as well as a legal background).
- Other seals that are required are carefully provided.
- Before concluding, every process, seal, and signature is double-checked to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- You can now get a complete set of ready-to-use translation documents delivered to your home.
Quick Service Request
Call us directly or WhatsApp us for an instant reply